- The view from one of the Public Beaches (Halk Plaj) on the Kudur Peninsula is of the Yalikavak bay and mosque.
- Because Yalikavak Marina has the deepest bay in Turkey it can host the biggest yachts … these super-yachts are often visible just bobbing around in the water .. or moored at the marina.
- Although the beach here is pebbles and stones, the water is crystal clear and great for swimming in.
- You pass the Xuma Beach club on the way to this public beach, why pay big bucks at the beach club when you can enjoy the same water at the public beach?
- Although the beach has free sun beds to use, they don’t have any cushions on them, so bring a towels to make them a little bit more comfy.
- The beach attracts mainly locals or visiting Turks. And on the day we visited we were the only non-Turks around.
- It’s a laid back vibe here at this public Yalikavak beach, and it’s definitely not a tourist trap. You can just come here and relax. You’ll have to share the beach with the chickens though!
- There is a little cafe/snack hut on one end of the beach, selling tea (of course) and simple Turkish food.
How to Reach this Public Beach